Olympic Pita offers a variety of authentic, delicious traditional Middle Eastern Dishes, such as Falafel, Shawarma, Kebabs, dips and fresh salads. Our menu also includes specialty platters such as morrocan cous cous, spicy morrocan fish and many more, using fresh, high quality ingredients . The beer and wine lists include a selection of Middle Eastern imports. Be sure to try one of the desserts for the perfect finish to your meal.
A Critic's Pick in the New York Magazine Restaurant Guide
In fact, New York Magazine rated us as one of the seven best falafel sources in New York. A quick search on google will show nothing but positive reviews of our restaurant.
f you know the original location on Brooklyn's Coney Island Avenue of this Israeli restaurant, you'll be amazed at the sumptuous decor of its garment center outpost, and that improvement extends to the food as well. Centerpiece of any meal is the outsized sesame-dotted pita that flies from the tandoor, deposited hot at your table and replenished whenever you finish the last one. The kebabs are splendid (pick baby chicken or Iraqi lamb instead of the unexciting schwarma). You are well advised to substitute unlimited visits to the salad bar for the choice of two sides on the menu. Open till midnight.
אוכל סבבה.שירות עשר.מסעדה ממש כמו בבית בישראל
- – Definitely from the best kosher shawarma in Brooklyn. I was very upset when famous pita closed down, but this place really is up to par. You get a shawarma lafa, the lafa just pulled out of the fire. really outstanding. Great hot sauce and overall amazing experience
- – Best place for a great steak for affordable prices. While you wait they serve a delicious lafa bread
- Best falafel in NYC. For $7 you can get am enormous falafel in a laffa with a ton of sides and a plastic tin to fill with more sides, thick hummus, awesome hot sauce, lovethis place
- Love the place and the service. One of my favorite restaurants in Brooklyn
- You must login to post comments