ניתן להשיג בחנות מוצרים מישראל
It all started in the 50s… Would you believe we started out as a small chain of convenience stores? It’s true. Way back in 1958. We were called Pronto Markets. In ‘67, our founder, the original Trader Joe, changed our name (yes, to Trader Joe’s) and the way we do business.
We made the stores bigger (if you can imagine), decked the walls with cedar planks and donned our crew in cool Hawaiian shirts. Most importantly, we started packaging innovative, hard-to-find, great-tasting foods under the “Trader Joe’s” name. That cut our costs and saved you money. Still does. And that’s important, because “Value” is a concept we take very seriously. And by ‘Value,’ we mean great everyday prices on all of our great products — no sales, no gimmicks, no clubs to join, no special cards to swipe… How do we do it?
We buy direct from suppliers whenever possible, we bargain hard to get the best price, and then pass the savings on to you.
If an item doesn’t pull its weight in our stores, it goes away to gangway for something else.
We buy in volume and contract early to get the best prices.
Most grocers charge their suppliers fees for putting an item on the shelf. This results in higher prices… so we don’t do it.
We keep our costs low — because every penny we save is a penny you save.
It’s not complicated. We just focus on what matters — great food + great prices = Value.
Okay, we skipped over a few milestones, but you can catch them in the Trader Joe’s Timeline. It’s a trip.
Great produce, and exceptional customer service.
I bought steak a few days ago, and when I opened it, it smelled rancid. Steve, Adrian, and Lela were great and exchanged it for me in just a couple minutes. Trader Joe's is the best!
- Exceptional service and good food at a good price
- Great addition to the area. Given the location it is crowded around lunch and immediately after work
- my absolute favorite grocery store! i love how they have redecorated it– makes it so warm and inviting. the flowers and produce is so fresh. their prices are fabulous for the quality. the quality and creativity of their brand makes it fun to go to the grocery. also this store is not too crowded which is great.
- Love everything at Trader Joe's! The garlic tandoori naan is a house hold staple and we can't go without! Great selection of meats and cheeses and really reasonably prices on their groceries, plus appealing packaging and great sample stations which always entice me try more of their products. You can't get everything here, but pretty close!!Other favorites: turkey meatballs, chicken apple sausages, peanut butter pretzels and awesome wine selection! We always stock up on wine here (our favorite malbec is at least $4 cheaper than at treasure island!)
- You must login to post comments